Re: [BKARTS] Sugar & Vinegar Paste Paper

I don't recall exactly what recipe I used and I live in Los Angeles, where it's very dry, but the suger and vinegar paste paper I made months ago has never really dried -- and it still rubs off with water.  I've made a lot of paste paper but this was my one total failure.
                                                                   -- Connie Woodhead

Marilyn Zornado <mz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with Sugar & Vinegar paste paper? I tried
a recipe that calls for a half cup of sugar and a quarter cup of vinegar
and it is still tacky after three weeks. Any thoughts?

Still sticky in Portland,

Marilyn Z.

Both at: