[BKARTS] conservation books

This notice would be more appropriate for the Conservation list, since
that list deals with the conservation of all sorts of materials, but they
frown upon "advertising", so perhaps someone on this list would be
interested or know someone who would be.

I have for sale an unused three volume set, "Science for Conservators",
published by the Conservation Unit of the Museums and Galleries
Commission (Britain) in conjunction with Routledge, c.1987,1992. The
series is aimed at non-scientists wishing to know more about the
properties and characteristics of the materials with which they work.

v.1  An introduction to materials  (120 p.)
v.2  Cleaning  (136 p.)
v.3  Adhesives and coatings  (140 p.)

I paid $53 for the set, plus shipping. They can be yours for $35,
including shipping.

Lavinia Adler