Re: [BKARTS] confusion on double-fan presses

Amy,

The talas press can most definitely be used for double fan binding.  I've
made a few books now that were done using that press and then cased in
later.

I would definitely investigate it, as that gaylord press is insanely
expensive for what appears to me to be a similar thing.  The other thing
that's nice about the Talas press, is that the two sides fold down for a
greater fan.

Christian

> The $490 fan binding press that I was talking about is actually from
> Gaylord, here it is:
>
> http://www.gaylordmart.com/adblock.asp?
abid=8&sid=8CB328FFF1854CCC91BA20BC840EFD&search_by=desc&search_for=fan%
20press