Re: [BKARTS] Any experience with wide format Epsons?

TO add a few points I forgot...

Stay with one ink and one ink only, it's the only way to ensure color
consistency.  I would reccomend staying with the Epson inks, as from my
experience, some of the third party makers, don't have the quality control
that epson employs, just my experience.

This isn't to say, that all of a sudden, one day your profile is out of
wack, but this is a result of a machine made world in which your paper
and/or ink formula could change and you would have to do a new color
profile.  Welcome to digital...

Also, some great paper is Innova.  This paper company was started by two
of the guys from Hahnemuhle and it's fantastic, this much I can attest.
It's sold in both sheet and roll form.

I buy a lot of paper from  www.shadesofpaper.com, mainly because he's in
New Jersey where I live, but he has great prices as well.

Christian