Re: [BKARTS] Any experience with wide format Epsons?

I will add my two cents. I print small images ie postcard size on my 2200 by opening up the paper lever and putting the paper in the back up to the little roller line then depending on the thickness of the paper move the paper lever back to envelope or paper spot. I learned this trick from Steve at Dig Art Supply, one of the perks of using them, and their shipping is free over $100.00 too. They also have good sales on paper and ink. It is good to shop around.