Re: [BKARTS] Any experience with wide format Epsons? THANKS!

I want to thank everyone for their input on the wide format Epsons--the
public and private feedback has been entirely positive (which is a great
relief) and the ideas for sources for paper and ink have been excellent.

The 10600 has been superb in printing 30x40" or so photographic images from
20-50 meg tiffs--these are primarily FSA works and they turn seem (after
removing dust, scratches and the like) to me to be rich and deep.

Thanks again for your feedback and help.

John Ptak