[BKARTS] Inket printing on sumi/rice paper

I believe a while back, the subject of printing on thin/light weight paper through the inkjet was discussed.  Sorry I was not paying attention.  How do I find out if we have an archive of discussions?

Thanks, Mimi
www.mimichenting.com
STILL WATER WORKS
El Prado, NM / Sausalito, CA