[BKARTS] Southeast Association for Book Arts

Hi folks, I am a new subscriber, President of the Southeast Association
for Bookarts
and wishing to post an update to an earlier message about our May 19,
20, 21, 2005
Workshop and Conference to be held in Columbia, S.C., USC - Art
Deparment.

EARLY REGISTRATION has been extended to April 1!

Julie Chen, Mills College, Calif; Peter Madden, Boston, MA; and Amanda
Love, Chicago, ILL are three of 14 workshop leaders who will present
classes in form and content, binding, writing for bookart, alternative
printing
processes and digital books, illustrating artists' books and much more!

JOIN US for dinners, receptions, an art show (if you register now and
get
books to USC by April 1 deadline, you will be in a traveling bookart
exhibit), all included in registration, and membership for the year.

Concluding night: sell your work at the ART Dept Gallery.

Open to all skill levels.

www.cas.sc.edu/art
and go to link for Southeast Association for Book Arts to download PDF