[BKARTS] excuse me

sorry, I am just testing to see if my listserv is still working.  I got an email saying that my listserv address is blocked, but the original aource is from some Bible org.  Just making sure I can still get your posts, that is all.  Just ignore this, please.
www.mimichenting.com
STILL WATER WORKS
El Prado, NM / Sausalito, CA