[BKARTS] Info needed for Philadelphia

I'll be in Philadelphia, PA from March 12 - 16th and would greatly appreciate any "must see" spots for book arts, be they galleries or retail shops.  I will be limited to public transportation and am staying in the Rittenhouse Square part of town.

For the love of books,

d. guffey
dguff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx