[BKARTS] How much do you charge for a workshop

I plan to start teaching some artist book workshops out of my studio
(approximately 6 - 10 adult students) and wonder what a fair price is
for a 2 day weekend workshop from 10- 4 each day. All supplies
included. What do some of you charge? What can you tell me about the
pros and cons of doing a workshop.
( I have helped my husband do painting workshops here on our farm in
the past- a lot of work but ultimately satisfying).
Thanks for your advice (in advance)
Julie Friedman