Re: [BKARTS] New web ste

Joan Michaels Paque wrote:

The result of all this is a series of spineless, kinetic books that I have created.

Your work is exquisitely beautiful and intriguing, but I'm not clear on the book connection. Can you explain this a little?

--
Mad Laughter, Fragments of a Life in Progress
Now available at http://www.lulu.com/content/105020

http://www.newsroom-l.net/blog