Re: [BKARTS] Book_Arts-L: Subscribing, unsubscribing, and setting options (was Re: [BKARTS])

Hello Peter,

Yes, I have been trying to change my ISP and thus my subscriptions. I
did try to unsubscribe from my present name:

cariscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

but I've been having trouble making email go OUT from earthlink, which
is part of the reason I'm dumping it. I want to resubscribe to
Book-Arts-L from my new name:

cari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(not ISP dependent, finally).

Can you do this manually for me? I just can't make it work the regular
way?

Thanks,

Cari Ferraro