Re: [BKARTS] Canadian Bookbinders & Book Artists Guild - "Restoration & Repair" Home Study Video/DVD NOW AVAILABLE!

Can anyone recommend these videos? I am currently
taking private lessons in restoration and repair, but
I need to supplement my knowledge and skills. This
sounds like the perfect way...but I hate to spend so
much money if they are not really good resources.
Thanks
--- M Cirfi Walton <pantheon.group@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"http://cbbag.ca/HomeStudy.htm"http://cbbag.ca/HomeStudy.htm