-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Peter D. Verheyen
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 5:32 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 05:27 PM 3/6/2005, you wrote:
>Please delete me from this list ....

Full information on subscribing, unsubscribing, and setting other
options can be found in the Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive at
<http://www.philobiblon.com>. You'll find it in the sidebar at the left.

Briefly, to subscribe, the command is:

Subscribe Book_Arts-L "Your Full Real Name"

which is sent to:

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe, send:

Unsub Book_Arts-L

to:

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note spelling of list name. All of these processes are fully
automated, and syntax is vital. Please note the spelling of the
listname, and double check before sending.

If you are changing ISP's / email providers, please unsubscribe from the
old account before resubscribing from the new. Regrettably, I cannot add
subscribers manually, but should your address have changed, and you no
longer have access to the old, please let me know, and I'll remove you.

Thank you,

Peter Verheyen
Listowner, Book_Arts-L

Peter D. Verheyen, PA-AIC