[BKARTS] JOURNALS: SEEN AND RECALLED, Artists Books by SUSAN NEWMARK (a.k.a. Susan Fleminger), Brooklyn Public Library

JOURNALS: SEEN AND RECALLED
Artists Books by SUSAN NEWMARK (a.k.a. Susan Fleminger)

March 22- May 15,2005
Balcony Cases

Reception: Tuesday, March 22, 6-8pm
Trustees Room, Third Floor

Brooklyn Public Library
Grand Army Plaza
Brooklyn, New York
718-230-2100
http://www.brooklynpubliclibrary.org/

Artist: 718-768-5895, sfnarts@xxxxxxx

Directions:
IRT Seventh Avenue Subway to Grand Army Plaza, Walk up plaza to Library at
Eastern Parkway.

Susan Newmark is a New York painter, printmaker and book artist. Newmark is
Deputy Director of the Visual Arts and Arts-in-Education Programs at the
Abrons Art Center of Henry Street Settlement in New York City.
Her works are in public and private collections.

A L I C E * S I M P S O N D A N C E M A R A T H O N