[BKARTS] Bringing Mexico to New York City

Thanks for the many nice responses to our request for help. It's great to
report that Ámbar Past will be coming to BookFest.  Hooray.

I hate to make these requests, but I've learned that as soon as you are
willing to be shameless you can begin to accomplish a lot of good things.

Please come to BookFest (www.BookFest.com), see lots of terrific books, and
meet the artists who created them.

Thank you, thank you. Ed Hutchins