[BKARTS] English paring knife angle

Hello,
I have purchased a used english paring knife. It needs to be sharpened
and I do not trust the angle or rounded edge that is on there now.
Does anyone know the angle that is best for paring leather? If I
recall, there are 2 angles...?
thanks,
-rob
ps searched archives and it had no info on angles to sharpen at.