Re: [BKARTS] Nipping Press

There's also one here:
http://www.agamachinery.com/bookbinding.htm

Vernon Wiering

I'm hoping someone can help me locate the maker of a new nipping press. I know I've seen it somewhere, but for the life of me I can't find it.

****** ****** ****** ****** Wiering Books 1553 Orville Street SE Grand Rapids, MI 49507 USA 616/248-5434

Period bookbinding and restoration, by hand.

Visit
http://www.wieringbooks.com