Re: [BKARTS] inkjet printing (again)!

Thanks Michael for the paper tips. I agree about Wilhelm Research. Actually Both the Epson 2200 and 4000 have a straight feed and can take very heavy paper and cardboard. I have never tried plexi. The 2200 is expensive to run. The 4000 is much cheaper because  it uses larger cartridges. if you use third party inks it can get cheaper . I use Epson inks because I like the results and it is less complicated. The heavier duty printers are just that, heavy duty, and wonderful and expensive.Sandy