Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 9 Mar 2005 to 10 Mar 2005 (#2005-69)

I'd like to add to this a plea that you erase all of the message you are
replying to except what is most necessary for others to grasp the context.
In Digest form, this list sometimes consists mostly of the same long message
repeated over and over and it is difficult to spot the new interjections.

Thanks,
Linda S.