[BKARTS] new ISP conundrum

Peter,
Cant unsubsribe with my old ISP email address, but I have re-subscribed
(I hope) with the new one. Therefore I am notifying you directly, as
per your instructions:
       If you are changing ISP's / email providers, please unsubscribe
from
       the
       old account before resubscribing from the new. Regrettably, I
cannot
       add
       subscribers manually, but should your address have changed, and
you no
       longer have access to the old, please let me know, and I'll
remove you.
Thanks,
SusanRotolo
new             suzarte@xxxxxxxxxxx