Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 10 Mar 2005 to 11 Mar 2005 (#2005-70) Epson 2200

Hello,
I just bought a 2200 and for not that much more money I could have gotten a
4000 which I would highly recommend. The added flexibility as well as the
lower cost of ink tip the decision in that direction for me - unfortunately,
even though I thought I did thorough research I clearly missed or things did
not occur to me until too late. I firmly believe the ink savings will easily
cover the increase in price.
Sue Scott
California Fiber Artist
www.cafiberartists.com