Re: [BKARTS] Number of artist book buyers?

Hi Laura,

I have the responsibility - aided by a small annual budget - to
purchase artists' books for NCFAB.  The books we buy (many are infact
donated) are prehaps produced by Nordic artists and international
artists who make bookworks in relation to the Nordic countries.

In addition, I can inform you that I know of no other collector or
dedicated archive of artists' books specific to the Nordic countries.

NCFAB is currently pooling information regarding the production of
artists' books, however, the link below will point you to Sarah
Bodman's research at the Centre For Fine Print Research at UWE Bristol
School of Art and Design, UK you will prehaps get more info on
marketing aspect or the amount of collectors...
http://sphere.uwe.ac.uk/websites/cfpr/survey.htm

Goodluck,

regards

Paul

--
Nordic Centre For Artists' Bookworks, NCFAB
c/o Paul Bettinson