Re: [BKARTS] Four men plead not guilty in theft of rare books

My cynicism went in a totally different direction... what is a first
edition of the Origin of the Species doing in *Kentucky*? Shouldn't
that be somewhere where it might not get accidentally destroyed?

Those books were stolen at gun point. Your cynism is misplaced.

Ton Cremers

 >The men are accused of taking several items from the library on Dec.
 >16, including a first edition of Charles Darwin's book, "The
 Origin of

-- ******************************************* When I typed this email, it made total sense. That does not guarantee it will make sense when you are reading it. Consider it a mystery of time and space...

Check out the website in progress: http://www.madwomanintheattic.com *****************************************