[BKARTS] Type Sale

Type SALE

            With great regret we sold our type foundry to  Offizin
Paranniza, Mr. Hans-Ulrich Frey, in Vattis, Switzerland. At age 81 it was
becoming harder to continue our service, although it has been my delight.
Not just the work, but the wonderful friends I have made.

            So we are offering 24% off of the 519 fonts we have left, many
rare European faces. The attachment is virus free, but sometimes it is not
sent with messages. If anyone can't read this .xls file, send a stamped self
address envelope and we'll make printouts.

            To all of our customers over the years, thank you. We have
enjoyed setting books for ourselves and others, and also printing the usual
ephemera. Any questions will be answered promptly by e-mail.

            Again, thank you for the patronage which gave us so much
pleasure filling your orders.

Harold Berliner