Re: [BKARTS] Type Sale

Dear Mr. Berliner,
I would be pleased to receive your listing of type for sale.
With best wishes,
Eric May • School of Visual Communication Design • Kent State University

On 13, Mar, 2005, at 8:42 PM, berliner wrote:

Unfortunately our attachment was rejected, but if individuals wish one we'll
send them one by one to individuals. Please write to me at
berliner@xxxxxxxxx Thanks. Harold Berliner

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>