[BKARTS] preserving, protecting artwork made out of Kozo paper

Two dimensional artwork made out of kozo paper and aluminum wire. I am looking for advise on how to display work and protect it from the elements. Regular and customary framing and glass solutions will not do.  Does somebody have an idea about sprays, or transparent acrylics, or a type of lamination? I am working with wire and paper. Thank you for your advice. Liliana