[BKARTS] Potdevin machines wanted

Wanted:
Potdevin 15", 18", 21" or 27" glue machine (heater not necessary)
Potdevin 24" rotary press

(I saw someone post here with a Potdevin glue machine for sale a while back
but I can't find the message now. Any leads are appreciated!)

Thanks,
Harold

Boxcar Press
Delavan Center / 501 W. Fayette St. / Studio 222 / Syracuse, NY  13204