Re: [BKARTS] Amsterdam Bookish Things?

Jeff - here are some ideas (I have not personally visited all these places):

- Boekie Woekie
Bookshop featuring artist's books and books by artists
Berenstraat 16
http://www.boekiewoekie.com

- Minotaurus Boekwinkel
Bookshop featuring fine editions etc.
Sint Antoniesbreestraat 3d

- Peter van Ginkel (shop)
Papers
Bilderdijkstraat 99

- Illusion
Per a friend, "gallery with arty books in the basement"
In the Witte de Wittstraat

- Galerie A
Mail art?
Johann Verhulsstraat 53

- You are between years of the (amazing and fabulous) paper biennial, but
here's last year's site, and a web search might produce more information on
particular artists whose work looks interesting to you:

http://hollandpapierbiennale.nl/

- Cathy de Heer