[BKARTS] Secret Book Repair

Yes I have done repairs to books I've checked out of the library.  I don't
feel bad about it at all.  I don't make a hobby of it, but if the book has
some obvious damage that can be fairly easily repaired, I do so.  After all,
I am a professional "book repair person".  I do know the librarians at my
small town library personally and feel confident they would not have any
problems with it.   Ownership issues?  Hmm, I suppose some situational
ethics apply.  This is not the New York Public Library.  We are a small town
of less than 7,000 people.  If we can get professional work done for free we
usually take it without holding a town meeting to discuss the issue.

Ken