Date:    Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:46:04 -0600
From:    Juliayn Coleman <mulimayn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: secret book repair

I checked out one of Michael Moore's books from an unnamed local library and
it was a mess. I couldn't NOT fix it. I knew that if the librarians noticed
that the book was in such bad shape, they would probably have to withdraw it
and might not have the budget to order another copy.
I had fun doing the repair and am not ashamed to say I would pull a stunt
like this again.
-hee hee-