Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 13 Mar 2005 to 14 Mar 2005 (#2005-73)

>Has anyone on this list ever checked out a dilapidated book from a library
and re-bound it without telling them and then just put the barcode back on
and returned it like nothing ever happened? Have you ever heard of anyone
doing this?

I have. Also I have taken prayer books from the synagogue and fixed them and
returned them without telling anyone. They eventually caught on and I have
ended up doing over 300 of their books.

Yehuda Miklaf
Jerusalem