Re: [BKARTS] secret book repair

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Jennybean wrote:

It also depends on where you live, and what kind of library it is!

There is a woman taking classes with me) and she lives in a *small*
Rhode Island town.
This is going to make a lot of you cringe...... after a good oh,
three classes in book repair she went and volunteered to repair at
the local library. Their budget is so small, and their old books are
falling apart so fast... she brings them to class as her projects to
learn on!  They view her as a saint.

Y'know, this doesn't make me cringe at all.