Re: [BKARTS] secret book repair

That's really low! Why don't you just rearrange by color and size to make a
pretty picture. At least you didn't say Dewey.

p.

At 02:04 PM 3/15/2005, you wrote:
I agree with Peter, although rather than fixing brakes or medicating
children, my response would be to do the librarian thing and break into
your home and rearrange all your books into Library of Congress order!

Kevin Driedger
Lansing, Michigan

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC