Re: [BKARTS] secret book repair

 I would say that any librarian who knew he rebound a book for them
would be delighted and appreciative.  The only exception to this
would be if value was destroyed because of the new binding, but a
book like that would probably ot be loaned anyway.  It should be in
the Archives.  The best thing he is doing, however, is checking the
book out now and then because books are discarded not primarily because
they are worn and tattered but because they are not being used. Susan

Susan Sturgeon
Serials Librarian
Salem State College Library
352 Lafayette St.