Re: [BKARTS] secret book repair

Dang, and for once I thought I had an original idea. Got it. What if we
decorated the covers so that if we laid them next to each other they'd form
a cohesive image while still working as individual bindings.

p.

At 03:53 PM 3/15/2005, you wrote:
Peter Verheyen wrote:
> Why don't you just rearrange by color and size to make a
> pretty picture.

Well, if it's good enough for Philip Smith...

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>