Re: [BKARTS] Secret book repair

Find the preservation administrator or whoever is in charge of
preservation. Usually they're in tech services. Tell them about what you
do, your qualifications, ... and offer to fix the book. If they have a book
repair operation, let them do it. Show some examples and tell them why they
should send work to you.

p.