Re: [BKARTS] secret book repair

Yes, the books belong to the taxpayers, but it's the same as the national parks and
public museums: just because they "belong" to us, we have no right to live in the parks,
reroute traffic there, as we have no right to take out and polish ancient coins or reline
paintings. We must not assume that our knowledge gives us the right to "fix" things,
"Improve" them. There lies anarchy and, worse, dictatorship.
Bertha Rogers