[BKARTS] Secretly add a book to the library

The thought occured to me when Frances said:

>only book on this subject that the library has, and it is entirely
un-academic, and I've always >secretly wondered how it got there, so I
can't imagine that anyone would be bothered if it

Why not take some book that you love and place it in the library. Of
course you could just donate it, but in the spirit of secret repairs -
a secret placement.

ciao,
-rob