[BKARTS] WAS:Secret book repair

Seems like the librarians are really taking it on the chin here, so I
thought I'd share my Favorite Quotation About Librarians From An
Unlikely Source:

"Dad claims that library science is the foundation of all sciences just
as math is the key - and that we will survive, or founder, depending on
how well the librarians do their jobs."

Robert Heinlein: Have Space Suit - Will Travel

Don Rash