Re: [BKARTS] WAS:Secret book repair

Seems like the librarians are really taking it on the chin here, so I
thought I'd share my Favorite Quotation About Librarians From An
Unlikely Source:

"Dad claims that library science is the foundation of all sciences just
as math is the key - and that we will survive, or founder, depending on
how well the librarians do their jobs."

Robert Heinlein: Have Space Suit - Will Travel

Good quote!

And, for some library humor, there is a funny online comic that some
librarians may appreciate called
"Unshelved"
http://www.overduemedia.com/archive.aspx?strip=20030425

I like that they sell t shirts that say "What Would Dewey Do?"

-Jenny

-- ******************************************* When I typed this email, it made total sense. That does not guarantee it will make sense when you are reading it. Consider it a mystery of time and space...

Check out the website in progress: http://www.madwomanintheattic.com *****************************************