Re: [BKARTS] Secret book repair

Frances,

I'm reading with interest the entire thread about repairing the library
book, and your circumstances are quite well expressed....

You have me wondering now, WHAT BOOK IS IT?  Must be pretty special if
it is not really a library type book, not rare, etc....

Can you share that with us?

Jim Wittstruck
Lakeville, MN