From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jan
Owen
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 2:03 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] paper?

I used to buy rolls of Tableau paper for backing cloth from Daniel Smith
but it's no longer offered there. I haven't found it elsewhere. Does
anyone know of a source?

And - my web site has some new images in the "New Work" and "Gallery"
pages. Thanks, Jan

www.JanOwenArt.com
Bangor, Maine

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>