Re: [BKARTS] paper?

I used tableau for many years. It came from Dedham, MA. The company went out of business, and unless a store or catalog still has some hanging around, it no longer exists. You might try places like Nasco, Dick Blick, Sax etc. and ask if they have any. They probably wouldn't have enough to list in their catalog, but it might be lying on a shelf. Who knows/ Doesn't hurt to ask.

Mary Jane
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marnie Powers-Torrey<mailto:marnie.torrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 6:09 PM
  Subject: Re: [BKARTS] paper?

  Did you try Stephen Kinsella?

  Marnie Powers-Torrey
  Studio Manager/Instructor
  Book Arts Program
  295 South 1500 East
  Salt Lake City, UT 84112
  801.585.9191

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jan
  Owen
  Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 2:03 PM
  To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [BKARTS] paper?

  I used to buy rolls of Tableau paper for backing cloth from Daniel Smith
  but it's no longer offered there. I haven't found it elsewhere. Does
  anyone know of a source?

  And - my web site has some new images in the "New Work" and "Gallery"
  pages. Thanks, Jan

  www.JanOwenArt.com<http://www.janowenart.com/>
  Bangor, Maine

                    Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com<http://www.philobiblon.com/>>