Re: [BKARTS] sewing Epson paper together in an album

have you considered attaching each page to a hinge that you can then
sew ? this might be more long-lasting than scoring the paper...

fran

I am thinking of sewing some Epson Enhanced Matte paper together with
a side stab binding.  Do I need to score each sheet in order for
people to be able to look at this album?  If so, should I offset the
score a bit on each succeeding page?

Is there a better way to bind this paper into an album?

--shannon

                 Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>