Re: [BKARTS] Encyclopedia Entry

RLavadour wrote:
The 1911 Encyclopedia Britannica is now available online and the bookbinding
entry makes for a very interesting, and surprisingly thorough, read. The OCR
software used to capture the pages has left some of the words a bit
scrambled, but it's fairly easy to work through it.

http://62.1911encyclopedia.org/B/BO/BOOKBINDING.htm

It's a great resource, but I wonder if the illustrations are online somewhere. I remember them with great affection and nostalgia.

--
Mad Laughter, Fragments of a Life in Progress
Now available at http://www.lulu.com/jules

http://www.newsroom-l.net/blog