[BKARTS] Arizona Workshops rides again!

Y'all:

ARIZONA WORKSHOPS will be active in Tucson this spring and summer, even though I'm still in Texas for a few months with the family (well, they didn't have grama-babysitter for a whole year while I was in China). I'll be giving the first two on April 9 and 10. "WORKING WITH LEATHER FEARLESSLY" will be on Saturday the 9th. We'll see how wonderfully versatile and forgiving leather is to cut, emboss, inlay, onlay, sculpt and paint. And we'll make a leather-wrapped travel journal as well.

Sunday the 10th I'll be showing all the basic cuts and folds for "POP-UP BOOKS." The action will be up, down and sideways! Great, surprising effects can pop out of your next book.

The classes will be small, so email me if you're in the nabe and want to have some fun.

Cheers,

Patrice
(512)292-6407
patbooks2