[BKARTS] Edible Book Show and Tea in Chicago

Please join us for the Edible Books Show and Tea sponsored by the Columbia
College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts and the Columbia College
Library.  This year we are thrilled to count as one of our participants
Homaro Cantu, world-reknown chef of Moto and creator of incredible edible
papers which he prints out using a Canon inkjet printer.  (So this relates
to the recent BookArts-L discussion about inkjet printing as well!)

The event is free to those who make a book (see below for how to RSVP), and
$10 for those who come to eat the books.  Proceeds will benefit the Columbia
College Chicago Book & Paper Center bindery equipment fund.

Edible Books Show and Tea
Friday, April 1st, 2005, 6:00 to 8:00 pm
The Columbia College Library
3rd Floor 624 South Michigan Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60605

RSVPs:
  MAKE A BOOK
    RSVP by Friday, March 25th, 5pm
    Cost: Free, but we need your name and the title of your piece
    email jen_thomas@xxxxxxx or call 312-344-6635

  EAT A BOOK
    RSVP by Thursday, March 31, 5pm
    Cost: $10 (payable at the door)
    email Michelle.Ferguson@xxxxxxxxx or call 312-344-7384

To get your creative juices flowing, you may want to peruse the pictures from
some of our past shows:
  http://www.colum.edu/centers/bpa/gallery/exhibitions2004/ediblebooks.html
  http://www.colum.edu/centers/bpa/gallery/exhibitions2003/ediblebooks.html