Re: [BKARTS] Dallas Morning News article on my illuminated Bible Exhibition in Dallas

Sounds like a fascinating project, and I'd love to read about it and see
some examples. Unfortunately the link doesn't work because you have to
register with the Dallas Morning News first in order to read it. Is
there another website where we might be able to view your work?

Asa

Asa Peavy, Program Manager

Marjorie G. & Carl W. Stern Book

Arts & Special Collections Center